Rescue your Failing Software with Expert Assistance in Sydney
Don’t let the time and effort you invested in software go in vain. Join hands with us and let our team of experienced software specialists bring new life into failing software. Whatever the issue is, we’re here to make your project works the way it’s supposed to. We are the best in rescue failing software in sydney
Common Reasons for Software Project Failure
Software projects often fail for the following reasons:
- Poorly defined or unclear requirements.
- Inadequate project planning.
- Insufficient software testing and quality assurance.
- Lack of good communication between teams and clients.
- Failure to involve end-user during the design phase.
Let’s build something great
Common Challenges Faced When Dealing with Failing Software
- Frequently crashing of software.
- Difficulty to integrate ERP system well with other systems, devices, or software.
- Messy code makes it more difficult to change or update, further complicating the project rescue process.
- Data loss issues occur when making changes to a failing project without proper testing or proper backup procedures in place.
Who Should Use Rescue Failing Software Service?
Rescue Failing Software service is especially advantageous for individuals or businesses in Sydney who find their projects in any of the following situations:
- Missed Deadlines: If you have missed project completion deadlines and will also take longer to complete.
- Bugs and Messy Code: If your project has errors or the code isn’t working well or you encounter some implementation failure.
- Developer Left Suddenly: If the developer in charge of the project suddenly left without prior information, we can step in and continue the work.
- Need Skilled Developers: If your project needs experts (software developers) with programming skills to make it a success.
- Unsatisfied with the Current Team: If you are not satisfied with the team working on your project, we can take over your project and complete it on time.
Note: Other startups, entrepreneurs, and business owners can also take full advantage of this service.
- What is a software rescue?
Software rescue is a process that involves identifying and solving issues in a nearly failing software project.
- How do I know if my software project needs rescue?
Your software project needs rescue or any expert advice if you see any of these common signs like missed deadlines, poor performance, incompatibility with other devices, frequent crashes, and user dissatisfaction.
- What type of software project do you rescue?
We rescue different types of software projects like web-based apps, mobile applications, websites, android apps, and many more.
- How much does it cost to rescue failing software in Sydney from start to finish?
There are several factors that influence the cost of rescuing software projects, including their size and complexity, the amount of time required, and the number of issues that needs to be resolved.
Interested? Let’s get in touch.
Get to market 10x quicker than your competitor. Build your dream product.
How Do We Work?
We believe that a large part of a custom development project’s success relies on a great relationship with our customers. Our working process is geared to provide fast, transparent and accurate development process.
We start by understanding your project’s goals, and requirements. We then thoroughly examine your software architects to identify the root causes of their failures.
Tailored Strategy Creation
After knowing the causes of software failure, we create a customized plan to fix the problems. This proper planning lists out the special actions we’ll take to rescue failing software to meet your realistic expectations.
We discuss our plan with you, making sure you understand what we’ll do. This open discussion ensures we’re on the same page before moving forward.
Development and Testing
Once we get approval from you, we then start working on the root cause. We test every feature and functionality to ensure it works well. We implement different kinds of testing methods like unit, integration, system testing, user acceptance testing, etc.
Even after the project completion, we are still here to help you. If you need support to run the software or any other help, we are ready to teach you and respond.
We Are Experts At
SaaS Multi-Tenanted System
This enables us to provide cost-effective custom development. Multi-tenancy not only saves costs but also makes it easier to update the solution once launched, keeping you ahead of competitors. Ask us how we can help you save costs with multi-tenancy.
We develop your custom WordPress website. This combines the uniqueness of a custom site with the reliability of being hosted in WordPress. The SCSS Consulting team also builds custom WordPress plugins for your website to add functionality and improve user experience.
A custom API can increase your company’s ROI and improve productivity. At SCSS Consulting we develop custom APIs that integrate operations, optimize your mobile site or app and improve your customer experience.
Enterprise Web App
You can save costs and time by having a bespoke application to streamline, manage and record your company workflows and processes. SCSS Consulting develops solutions that make it easier to manage operations.
Projects are dynamic. Sometimes you need to adapt your product to a growing demand or traffic. We help scale your project so you can keep up with increasing workloads with ease.
If you need a Minimum Viable Product to pitch investors, or test an idea, we can build a show-stopper MVP that will bring your concept to life. At SCSS Consulting, we give you a MVP or working prototype as part of our working process for projects. This allows you to launch with limited functionality and test the product live.
Let’s start creating something great today!
Chat with us today and we’ll tell you how.
Leading Edge Tech
We work with leading edge technologies as we know how important it is to future-proof your business. We only work with latest and most popular languages, frameworks and platforms.
Python’s expansive library of open-source data analysis tools, web frameworks, and testing instruments make its ecosystem one of the largest out of any programming community. Python is being used by most of the fortune 500 companies like youtube, dropbox and google
Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design. Django is ridiculously fast. reassuringly secure and exceedingly scalable. Django is used by various big companies like Instagram, Nasa and Pinterest.
Angular is a front-end framework for building robust applications. Angular is backed by Google.
Flutter is Google’s UI toolkit for building beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase.