Senior Full-stack Software Engineer
We’re a fast growing custom software development company based in Brisbane, Australia.
We basically help aspiring entrepreneurs to help develop Minimum Viable Product for their idea and be with them as they scale. This means lots of exciting and moving projects. You don’t need to get stuck working in the same product for years and years.
You will work with Australian clients directly and help shape their idea into a great product. This will be a very rewarding experience.
We are seeking a skilled and motivated highly skilled and experienced Senior Full-stack Software Engineer to join our dynamic and innovative software development team. As a Senior Full-stack Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting our software solutions, which include both front-end and back-end components. You will work directly with cross-functional teams, mentor junior engineers, and help shape our technological stack
- Create and refine software features aligned with product requirements through development, testing, and implementation.
- Oversee the development and integration of both frontend and backend software applications.
- Validate the technical viability of UI/UX designs to ensure seamless user experiences and provide estimates to stakeholder..
- Provide proper guidance and supervision of subordinate engineers and their work.
- Work on refactoring, debugging, testing, and implementing changes to existing applications to meet project requirements
- Oversee and plan start to finish of different software development projects from brainstorming to deployment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, software engineering or related field
- Proven experience as a Fullstack Software Engineer, with at least 4 years of relevant work experience, preferably in enterprise applications with atleast 2 years of direct experience in frontend development and 2-3 years of experience in backend.
- Experience in building cloud native and microservices architecture, where experience in AWS ecosystem (Lambda, CloudWatch,CloudFront,S3, boto3).
- Proficient in one or more RDBMS (PostgreSQL preferred) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB preferred)
- Solid understanding of Data Structure and Algorithms and Object-Oriented Programming concepts and an ability to use them practically when implementing solutions
- Experience with implementing design patterns and unit tests within multiple projects.
- Knowledge of building CI/CD pipelines and devops processes is a plus.
- Extensive experience integrating and building RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of PHP would be a plus.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong commitment to delivering high-quality software on time.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement within the company.
- Dynamic and inclusive work environment that values innovation and teamwork.
Join our team at SCSS Consulting and make a significant impact as a Senior Full-stack Software Engineer, contributing to the success of our projects and the overall growth of our organization. Apply today by submitting your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you’re excited about this opportunity.